Importance Of Using A Virtual Credit Card And Its Features
A credit card challenger app is a simple, intelligent, and transparent online platform that helps us track and manage our expenses, get cashback, discounts, and many valuable offers. Moreover, it offers a specific credit limit to its users and consistently provides superior customer service. Working professionals, freelancers, and even unpaid interns above 18 years old are eligible to apply for a credit card with the app’s help.
Benefits Of Using An Online Credit Card:
- Most credit cards are free with no annual fees, joining fees, or hidden charges.
- The app gives us some cash back on every credit card transaction, and if we lack money at the end of the month, we can choose the buy now pay later option while purchasing anything.
- Users get discount coupons and instant cashback, especially when shopping on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Zomato, Swiggy, etc.
- We can quickly transfer money from the credit card to our savings bank account or Paytm account instantly.
- The app also provides us different insights into our spending habits with the passbook available on their platform.
- We can track our available balance and manage all aspects of our credit card, including our credit limit, on the go with the help of the powerful app.
- All the transactions and spending analyses are available on the virtual platform. Moreover, a credit card also allows us to check our credit score.
- The app helps manage all the supplementary cards and provides instant rewards redemption.
- It allows us to use the virtual credit card for all our online spending to manage bill repayments every month easily.
- We can view and download our credit card statements using this online platform.
Features Of A Credit Card Challenger App:
- Quick Payment Method:
The app has a straightforward and user-friendly interface. Therefore, users can easily make purchases within a few seconds with just one tap.
- Pay Bills Later:
It usually provides a cycle of fifteen days or more to repay our bills. That means we can order food, groceries, medicines, and more by choosing the pay later option. In addition, we can pay it according to our convenience without any interest or hidden charges.
- Order Multiple Times:
The virtual platform allows us to place multiple orders simultaneously and helps track all our expenses on various brands with a single consolidated bill.
- Zero Interest Fees:
We do not need to pay any charges or interest fees because it provides us an opportunity to pay the amount without any hidden fees or additional charges. Many users consider it even better than having any postpaid wallet.
- Minimum KYC:
The entire credit card application process is online. Therefore, there is no need for paperwork, and the KYC formalities are also minimum when we take the app’s help.
Nowadays, there are a lot of digital platforms available in India that offer credit card facilities to their customers. These apps mainly approve selected users to use them so that everyone has a great experience. Moreover, they partner with many reputed online merchants, including Zomato, Swiggy, Bigbasket, JioMart, Netmeds, MakeMyTrip, Eat Fresh, etc. As a result, more than a million daily transacting users enjoy a hassle-free payment experience with the app.